Friday, August 5, 2011

Home!

It is 2:08Pm and I am home.  Actually, I've been home since 12:05 this afternoon.  The reason why I got home so soon and why I am just now blogging, is because yesterday at the Root Cellar I started coming down with the flu.  Two days before I got caught in a huge downpour and I had to walk back to the Root Cellar...20 minutes away with the rain and the wind blowing directly in my face.  Naturally I started to get sick.  Because I didn't want to end up in a Portland hospital, I left sooner than later and I went straight to my Doctor's office.  When I got home I took some medication and passed out but as soon as I woke I knew I had to round out this week's blogs.  I am sorry to tell you that I missed the Food Distribution and the Teen Center today but I was assured to that they had more than enough help and I should get home as soon as I could.  All in all it was a great week and I had loads of fun with the kids.  Hats off to all the people who volunteered their services this week because their presence was very much appreciated.  I love and I thank you all.  Until Sunday!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment