Monday, August 1, 2011

Here Safe & Sound

Hello OSLC!  Well here I am up in beautiful Maine for the 4th year in a row and I feel like I'm home.  Peggy sends her love to every last one of you and I already took the liberty of sending yours back!  I have been pretty busy since I arrived here shortly after 9:00AM this morning.  I've been going over a check list for the Root Cellar's Monday in the Park which, some of you remember, consists of games, a bible story or two and food, food, food!!  A good time is always had by all.  I was delighted to find out that I will be joined by a family from Biddeford, ME this week.  I have met the Mom and her four children.  The dad will be joining us tomorrow.  As you can tell I haven't learned their names yet.  O wait a minute!  The mom's name is Deidre.  Yay for me, I got it...  Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of team #1 from Topsfield.  I will check back in with you all tonight and this time I'll have some pics to go along with my ramblings.  Blessings to you all.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment